Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fender Champion 600 Presence Plus Mod Kit


I've had a number of requests to provide kits for the mods described here. The components are generally quite simple - it's finding the sources and actual part numbers that may give people some trouble.

So instead of bagging up components, figuring out how to price them and sending them out, I'm going to try to provide links to Mouser for the exact parts needed for each of the mods.

This post is for the Presence Plus Mod.

If you're not making it switchable, the only part you need is the 16uF capacitor. Here's the link to the part on Mouser's website.

This is a lot easier for me than trying to make up "mod kits" and mailing them out. And it's cheaper for anyone interested in doing the mods too since you won't be paying for my time in the price of the kit. Let me know if it works well for you.

No comments: